We provide talented volunteers across the world the opportunity to apply their skills in developing and building Africa which will reduce the extreme desire of Africans to travel abroad illegally and ending their lives in the Mediterranean Sea and the Sahara Desert.
EXPECTATIONS AND EXPERIENCES AS A VOLUNTEER
These amazing people of volunteers are to provide their selfless services on projects ranging from curriculum development, designing HR systems and processes, financial management, designing marketing campaigns, web management, designing and implementing fundraising campaigns, leadership development, photography, teacher training, designing making videos, program design and documentation.
The roles of a volunteer will vary based on the level of experience, personal background and expertise.
As a volunteer, you are an integral part of our workforce, bringing expertise and experience to our existing campaigns and programs all over Africa.
WHAT YOU GET AS A RARDUJA VOLUNTEER
By volunteering with RARDUJA International you will be able to work with high potential RARDUJA Representatives. You will be able to save more lives like never before, facilitate impactful programs to deliver high quality education and sensitization processes to people in different parts of Africa. As a RARDUJA volunteer, you will be able to meet people with diverse culture and it will provide you with the ability to develop professional and experience research work from physical and field grassroots level.
NEXT LEVEL VOLUNTEER
If you’re interested in a career after completion of the Voluntary Level, learning how to re-educate, sensitize, motivate, inspire and mentor people on capacity building at the grassroots level. RARDUJA provides a platform to discover what you are capable of after an in-house examination test, you will be given the opportunity to apply for the following positions as stated below:
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Marketing and Communications
Volunteers Program Processes
- You apply to become a volunteer with your details and areas of interest.
- Based on your skill set, interests and the needs to volunteer, we identify exciting projects for you to work on.
- Once you are assigned to a project, your first month of work includes learning and observation, as well as conceptualizing your project with RARDUJA International.
- Following this, you will help the organisation to execute the project, implement systems and processes, and contribute across key areas to enable the organisation to grow their impact and save more lives.